2015 Mazda3 for sale in Sun Prairie, WI
2015 Mazda3 for sale in Sun Prairie, WI
When it’s time to purchase a new sedan, don’t settle for one that’s boring. Go for one that’s versatile, nimble, and striking. The 2015 Mazda3 for sale in Sun Prairie, WI, is loaded with high-end features and next-generation innovations, plus the legendary driving experience you expect from a Mazda. Best of all, this fun-to-drive car is ready to be test driven at Russ Darrow Mazda of Madison today!
The 2015 Mazda3 is equipped with our most technologically advanced cockpit thanks to the available MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system1, which provides a variety of social media access, entertainment, and information options on a 7-inch full-color touchscreen display. For entertainment purposes besides the regular AM/FM radio, just link your Bluetooth®-enabled smartphone to the system to connect to your Facebook and Twitter™ feeds, enjoy HD Radio®, or choose from internet radio apps such as Pandora®, Aha™, and Stitcher™. You can also communicate freely, and safely, with a push of button thanks to Mazda3’s Bluetooth® hands-free phone and audio streaming capabilities. There’s even the available Mazda Navigation system to make getting around town easier with 3-D maps and step-by-step audio directions.
Along with some impressive tech, the Mazda3 lets you enjoy all the conveniences of a compact car without compromising any cargo space. With the rear seatback folded flat, the 5-door hatchback models offer up to 47.1 cubic-ft. of cargo space. All models come ready to load up a combination of passengers and gear with the 60/40 split fold-down rear seatbacks, which allow you to either fold both sections for maximum space or keep one section up, allowing for one or two passengers. And no matter if you’re seated in the front or the back, the Mazda3 offers more foot room and overall spaciousness than the Ford Focus, Honda Civic, and the Hyundai Elantra.
While some car companies compromise on power for maximum fuel efficiency, Mazda takes a different approach. Using SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY, this system takes the entire car into consideration, delivering a series of innovations that seamlessly work together to improve the overall driving experience. The result is power and performance in abundance at 184 horsepower and an EPA-estimated 38 MPG hwy2.
Mazda has made life in the fast lane safer than ever before with the full suite of i-ACTIVSENSE safety innovations – an available collection of seven advanced safety technologies designed to put you closely in tune with your surroundings. One of these innovative features is the Lane Departure Warning System3. This system gives audible and visual warnings when your Mazda3 is about to unintentionally stray from its lane at a speed of 41 MPH or higher. The Rear Cross Traffic Alert4 feature provides peace of mind when backing up, as it detects a vehicle approaching from the side and then alerts you with an audible warning and a visual warning on your side mirror. To protect against frontal collision, i-ACTIVSENSE also features Forward Obstruction Warning5. When a slow-moving or stopped vehicle in front of you is detected, this system gives an alert early enough for you to brake or take evasive action, helping to reduce the risk of a potential collision. These features, and more, work together to make you more aware of road conditions for a safer driving experience.
The 2015 Mazda3 for sale in Sun Prairie, WI, proves that one car can offer everything you need in a new sedan. With tons of technology, a powerful and fuel efficient engine, plus a plethora of safety features, there’s no reason to look any further. Test drive one today at Russ Darrow Mazda of Madison. We are conveniently located down the street from East Towne Mall in Madison, WI.Directions to Mazda Sun Prairie
1. Don’t drive while distracted. Even with voice commands, only use MAZDA CONNECT™ / other devices when safe. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply.
2. Based on EPA estimates for 2015 Mazda3 i 5-Door with 2.0L engine and automatic transmission 30 city/40 highway MPG. Mazda3 s Grand Touring 5-Door model shown with 2.5L engine and Technology Package, EPA-estimated 28 city/39 highway MPG. Actual results will vary.
3. Lane Departure Warning System is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of the system. Please see your owner’s manual for further details.
4. Always check your mirrors. Be aware of the traffic around you.
5. Forward Obstruction Warning is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of the system. Please see your owner’s manual for further details.